Sewing straight is one of the basics of sewing, but not always easy, even for the more experienced sewers. With the tools in this set, we bring stressless straight sewing within reach of every sewer and quilter!
- BREEZE TROUGH SEAMS and topstitches like a seasoned seamstress with the easy-to-use Sew Straight Set by MadameSew.
- 5-PIECE SET includes an edge foot; adjustable guide foot; low-shank snap-on adapter; magnetic seam guide; and iron-off fabric marker.
- SEW STRAIGHT in every situation. The common seam allowances of 1 /4”, 1/2“, or 5/8“ are all covered, plus very narrow edge stitches of 1/8 “ and wider hems 1-1/2", and 2” become a breeze. Also for easy and professional-looking stitch-in-the-ditch and topstitching.
- EASY TO USE with all low-shank sewing machines with our Low Shank Snap-On Adapter. Sewing straight with your Husqvarna Viking, Singer, Janome, Euro-Pro or Babylock is fast and worry-free.
- SEW LIKE A PRO with our easy-to-follow instruction guide, on-line manuals, and insightful videos.
When Will I Receive My Order?
- You should receive your order within 2-5 business days after ordering. If you need your order quicker for whatever reason, please reach out to customer service and we will do our best to make sure you get it as soon as possible.
Do You Offer Refunds?
- Of course! All Madam Sew products come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, we stride to provide our customers with the best customer service possible. If you want to request a refund, please email our customer service email for help.
How Can I Contact You?
- Our customer service email is Hello@madamsew.com or you can call us at 1-844-284-5336.
Established in March of 2017 by brothers Mark and Richard Fiers, Madam Sew has grown to be more than just a store. We strive to build a community of sewers alike where people can get inspired by, and persue ideas with like-minded people. Our customers share inspiration, successes, & challenges with fellow sewing enthusiasts worldwide.
With over 100,000 orders successfully shipped and thousands of perfect five star reviews, we take great pride in the quality of our products.
Click here to learn more about us.
I love these tools. So far, I've used the pen, the edge foot, and the adjustable guide foot. If I never use the rest, it's still well worth the money. I've hesitated to use pens, but the ink from this one disappears when you iron over the lines. And the other two pieces have made a huge difference in the appearance of my seams. I highly recommend this, especially if you're a beginner or advanced beginner.