Our Bias Tape Maker Kit has everything you need to make various widths of bias tapes!
The Kit (drum roll...) ...includes:
- 1/4" GREEN 1/2" YELLOW 3/4" RED 1" BLUE
- 1 Quilting Awl
- 1 Adjustable Bias Binder Foot, Snap-On
- 10 Ball Point Pins
All of it in one neat set. Yes, ma'am.
- Create your own bias tapes in minutes. The Bias tape maker makes the task of making bias tapes easy and the result looks just great.
- Bond any material you like by using an iron.
- Make any fabric into an accent, border or trim.
- It's fast, economical and perfectly coordinated. Pull the fabric through, it iron-folds and is perfectly ready for sewing on or gluing.
Madam Sew's Promise is a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with our product, we'll refund your purchase. No questions asked.
When Will I Receive My Order?
- You should receive your order within 2-5 business days after ordering. If you need your order quicker for whatever reason, please reach out to customer service and we will do our best to make sure you get it as soon as possible.
Do You Offer Refunds?
- Of course! All Madam Sew products come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, we stride to provide our customers with the best customer service possible. If you want to request a refund, please email our customer service email for help.
How Can I Contact You?
- Our customer service email is Hello@madamsew.com or you can call us at 1-844-284-5336.
Established in March of 2017 by brothers Mark and Richard Fiers, Madam Sew has grown to be more than just a store. We strive to build a community of sewers alike where people can get inspired by, and persue ideas with like-minded people. Our customers share inspiration, successes, & challenges with fellow sewing enthusiasts worldwide.
With over 100,000 orders successfully shipped and thousands of perfect five star reviews, we take great pride in the quality of our products.
Click here to learn more about us.
Bought this thinking I could make my own bias tape -- works without a hitch-- excellent product and fairly simple to use -- worth the money
These are perfect for making bias tape in any size if you need a ton of it and done want to by it in small quatities. But making it myself I can use up all that scrap fabric I've accumulated over the years. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
I used the 25mm to make straps for a little girls dress. It is so easy. Just put a touch of starch on the end of the fabric before threading it into the tape maker to get it started. Works great.
Finally used this kit for the first time, and I love it! The folding devices (not sure what else to call them) work perfectly--I used the largest one to make 1/2" double-fold tape. The foot is actually very cool, too, though it's tricky to get started with (if you have a good working knowledge of your machine then it shouldn't be too much trouble to figure out even without instructions, it just takes some practice to get it working smoothly).