3PCS wide rolled hem foot set (1/2", 3/4" and 1")
- three sizes: 1/2", 3/4" and 1"
- the metal curl on the feet turns under the raw edge as you sew
- easier, faster and more accurate seams
- comes with detailed printed and online video instructions
- completely new packaging
When you know how to sew a hem that is perfect every time, the possibilities are endless! A wide hem foot is going to give all of your projects a super-professional look.
You’ll love that it looks clean and professional on both sides. This definitely takes projects to the next level. Without a nice hem, a project can look unfinished.
The guide on the hemmer turns under the raw edge and allows it to be easily stitched into place, giving you professional looking turned hems without the hustle of pre folding and ironing.
The Wide Hem Presser Foot Set includes 3 sizes of hemmers 1/2", 3/4" and 1". The width of the final hem may vary slightly depending on the weight and thickness of the fabric.
As with every product we sell, this one also comes with all the support you need to make the most of it. Here is one video. After purchase, you will receive much more materials with text, images and video!
FITS MOST SEWING MACHINES: This foot has a regular snap-on bar and fits all home & domestic sewing that have a low-shank system (Pfaff is an exception, see below for the adapter you need).
Fits on low shank models of these brand machines: Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Necchi, Elna, Husqvarna Viking, Toyota, and most other low-shank domestic machines. Unsure what type your machine is? Click here to learn how to easily see if your machine has a low shank.
HIGH-SHANK, PFAFF, NOT SNAP-ON, OR BERNINA? You Need An ADAPTER!
- High Shank To Low Shank Snap-on Adapter. Click here.
- Yours is not snap-on? Low Shank Snap-On Adapter. Click here.
- PFAFF? Low Shank Snap-On Adapter. Click here.
- Bernina? Find your Bernina Adapter: Click here. (Be sure to select the bundle Bernina Adapter - Low Shank Snap-On Adapter!)
Read our complete article about shanks, adapters and presser feet to learn if you need an adapter for your specific sewing machine and if so, which one.
When Will I Receive My Order?
- You should receive your order within 2-5 business days after ordering. If you need your order quicker for whatever reason, please reach out to customer service and we will do our best to make sure you get it as soon as possible.
Do You Offer Refunds?
- Of course! All Madam Sew products come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, we stride to provide our customers with the best customer service possible. If you want to request a refund, please email our customer service email for help.
How Can I Contact You?
- Our customer service email is Hello@madamsew.com or you can call us at 1-844-284-5336.
Established in March of 2017 by brothers Mark and Richard Fiers, Madam Sew has grown to be more than just a store. We strive to build a community of sewers alike where people can get inspired by, and persue ideas with like-minded people. Our customers share inspiration, successes, & challenges with fellow sewing enthusiasts worldwide.
With over 100,000 orders successfully shipped and thousands of perfect five star reviews, we take great pride in the quality of our products.
Click here to learn more about us.