Mark and cut quickly, accurately and easily with this sturdy 6 x 24 inches ruler. This versatile inch ruler has an anti-slip coating that gives you the right amount of grip for accurate cutting, while still allowing you to reposition the quilt ruler with ease. Perfect grip & readability on all fabrics!
This size is a quilter's basic: an essential ruler to have. If you only have one quilt ruler it should be this one! The 6 inches width is easy to move and work with and accommodates most cut widths, and the 24″ length means that you'll be able to cut WOD (width of fabric) strips when your fabric is folded in half. And it's also great for marking fabric! Plus for sewing this is your go to ruler as it is big enough to cut larger pieces for different sewing projects.
If you only buy one quilt ruler, make it this one!
- Made of a durable acrylic plastic with a smooth laser cut edge.
- Clear grid lines and big printed numbers
- See grid lines and numbers on any color of fabric clearly with the transparent matte technology.
- Anti-slip Cohetec Coating
- Grids: ⅛ inch, ¼ inch, ½ inch and 1 inch markings
- Angle lines : 30, 45 and 60 degrees
Discover other sizes of rulers in our store: