Lighted Seam Ripper
A seam ripper is one of the most essential tools in your sewing box. It is certainly a life saver to have one around when things don't go as planned.
This seam ripper has an extra feature which really brings this tool to the next level. It has a built in LED light that illuminates the tip of the seam ripper to make sure you can see those unwanted stitches clearly. With this extra light, you can now easily grab the tiniest stitches in your project. You’ll be amazed by the performance and quality of this tool!
This seam ripper has a larger handle than standard seam rippers. At 3 ¾ inch it will fit comfortably in your hand. The rubber band at the end of the handle ensures a more ergonomic grip. If you find the small rippers hard to hold on to, this tool might be the right choice for you!
Quickly slip through even the toughest and tiniest seams. You’ll rip seams quickly, easily, and safely.
- made of durable steel
- has a really sharp blade that stays sharp
- comes with a clear plastic cap to protect the ripper end
- has a safety ball at the tip to protect fabric from any accidental damage
- The light toggles on and off easily with the little slider in the handle
- batteries included (and replaceable)
- dimensions: total length = 5 inches; the handle = 3 ¾ inches; the metal part = 1 ⅜ inch; the fork = ½ inch
When Will I Receive My Order?
- You should receive your order within 2-5 business days after ordering. If you need your order quicker for whatever reason, please reach out to customer service and we will do our best to make sure you get it as soon as possible.
Do You Offer Refunds?
- Of course! All Madam Sew products come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, we stride to provide our customers with the best customer service possible. If you want to request a refund, please email our customer service email for help.
How Can I Contact You?
- Our customer service email is Hello@madamsew.com or you can call us at 1-844-284-5336.
Established in March of 2017 by brothers Mark and Richard Fiers, Madam Sew has grown to be more than just a store. We strive to build a community of sewers alike where people can get inspired by, and persue ideas with like-minded people. Our customers share inspiration, successes, & challenges with fellow sewing enthusiasts worldwide.
With over 100,000 orders successfully shipped and thousands of perfect five star reviews, we take great pride in the quality of our products.
Click here to learn more about us.