- 10% OFF
- 15% OFF
- 20% OFF
Sewer’s Magic Wand Manual
This multifunctional sewing and crafting tool has many different functions. It can push, pull, and poke!
Use the Magic Wand to…
• Feed fabric evenly under the presser foot of your sewing machine and push the fabric forward.
• Push out corners when you turn sewing projects right side out.
• Hold down the fabric near the needle as you sew over ruffles and folded fabric.
• Fingerpress down seams with the flat edge on the other end of the Magic Wand, prevent the fabric from curling on the presser foot, and hold down the edge of your hem while you’re sewing.
• Check on your ¼ inch seam allowances as the flat square base is exactly ¼ inch.
• Use it to stuff narrow or small items.
• Easily remove pins that are too close to the sewing machine needle.
The ½ inch long slot can be used as a bodkin to pull material through a casing, or you can thread a ribbon through it and wear the Sewer’s Magic Wand around your neck when you are sewing.
Every quilter, crafter, or seamstress needs this versatile tool!
Interested in buying the Sewer’s Magic Wand?
Click HERE to go to the store.