This fun to use Flower Stitch foot makes pretty little flowers and circular designs. Use your machine's Zig Zag stitch to create beautiful little embellishments for all of your projects. You can even install a twin needle to easily create truly eye-catching colorful designs.
The Flower Stitch Presser Foot is a spring action foot used for making beautiful flower-like designs with a regular sewing machine. Set your machine on any zig-zag and watch the Daisy Stitch Foot rotate your fabric to create a beautiful circular pattern. This foot has adjustments allowing you to increase or decrease the size of the circle pattern between ¼” to ¾”. Use a twin needle or sew around the circle multiple times and you will be able to achieve some very interesting designs.
Example result with Zig Zag stitch:
Example result with Decorative stitch:
FITS MOST SEWING MACHINES: This foot has a regular snap-on bar and fits all home & domestic sewing that have a low-shank system (Pfaff is an exception, see below for the adapter you need).
Fits on low shank models of these brand machines: Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Necchi, Elna, Husqvarna Viking, Toyota, and most other low-shank domestic machines. Unsure what type your machine is? Click here to learn how to easily see if your machine has a low shank.
HIGH-SHANK, PFAFF, NOT SNAP-ON, OR BERNINA? You Need An ADAPTER!
- High Shank To Low Shank Snap-on Adapter. Click here.
- Yours is not snap-on? Low Shank Snap-On Adapter. Click here.
- PFAFF? Low Shank Snap-On Adapter. Click here.
- Bernina? Find your Bernina Adapter: Click here. (Be sure to select the bundle Bernina Adapter - Low Shank Snap-On Adapter!)
Read our complete article about shanks, adapters and presser feet to learn if you need an adapter for your specific sewing machine and if so, which one.
When Will I Receive My Order?
- You should receive your order within 2-5 business days after ordering. If you need your order quicker for whatever reason, please reach out to customer service and we will do our best to make sure you get it as soon as possible.
Do You Offer Refunds?
- Of course! All Madam Sew products come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, we stride to provide our customers with the best customer service possible. If you want to request a refund, please email our customer service email for help.
How Can I Contact You?
- Our customer service email is Hello@madamsew.com or you can call us at 1-844-284-5336.
Established in March of 2017 by brothers Mark and Richard Fiers, Madam Sew has grown to be more than just a store. We strive to build a community of sewers alike where people can get inspired by, and persue ideas with like-minded people. Our customers share inspiration, successes, & challenges with fellow sewing enthusiasts worldwide.
With over 100,000 orders successfully shipped and thousands of perfect five star reviews, we take great pride in the quality of our products.
Click here to learn more about us.
I am very pleased to have gotten this very helpful attachment . It arrived in good shape and at a good price .
I recived the Decorative Daisy Flower Stitch maker in excellent condition. Thank you
Works very well with my Brother sewing machine. I was very impressed. Still testing out the different stitches on my machine. But I am very satisfied and would recommend this to my friends.
I love this item. I have done a lot of embroidery with this, on jeans, jackets, cuffs, collars etc. You are only limited by your imagination!
This thing is cool. Watch a video or two on how to set it up and use it. It's easy. I even messed up and forgot to lower my feed dogs and it still worked! Can't wait to use it for embellishing fabrics. I have every intention of using it with other feet to see if I can create my own eyelet trim.