The Presser Foot App was developed as a Free app and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our App.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your smartphone and about your visits to and use of Presser Foot
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to Presser Foot
- any other information that you choose to send to us
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the Presser Foot app
- improve your experience by personalizing any Presser Foot service
- enable your use of the services available
- send to your app notifications for offers you have specifically requested
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- collect anonymized data on the use of our app
- prepare a summary of the anonymized data and share with others
The App may access your device and files:
- Access Device Location to find nearby store advertisement.
- Access Photos/Media/Files or data stored on your device for profile image update information
- Access Camera to take picture and QR code scan.
- Access Wi-Fi connection information, like if Wi-Fi is turned on and the name(s) of connected devices. Wi-Fi connection information access may include the ability to view Wi-Fi connections.
- Access Bluetooth connection information which includes broadcasting to or getting information about nearby Bluetooth devices. and find nearby device for scan.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and log information. This log data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
©2017-2018 . All Rights Reserved.