- 10% OFF
- 15% OFF
- 20% OFF
Permanent Fabric Markers Manual
With these permanent fabric markers you can personalize any fabric you like. Decorate t-shirts, shoes, placemats, tote bags, baby clothing, accessories…you name it!
These markers don’t wash out and are resistant to fading.
1. Always pre-wash and iron the fabric you intend to use before you start drawing. Don’t use starch.
2. Place your fabric on a flat surface. An embroidery hoop can really help to keep the fabric nice and flat.
3. If you have multiple fabric layers, it is best to add a piece of paper or cardboard between the layers to prevent bleed-through.
5. Let the ink dry.
6. Iron over the drawing (3 minutes) without using steam. The heat will set the ink and make it permanent.
7. Machine wash according to the instructions of your fabric or garment.
!! Always replace the caps when the markers are not in use.
Interested in buying these Permanent Fabric Markers?
Click HERE to go to the product page.