- Premium quality, super sharp blades.
- Two size available: 28mm and 45mm
- Compatible with Fiskars, Olfa, Clover and all other major brands of rotary cutters.
- Long life - save time and fabric
- Super sharp - smooth, clean and safe cut every time!
- Use a cutting mat for best results.
Set of 5, super sharp and long life rotary cutter replacement blades featuring tungsten-steel construction (SKS-7 material).
These blades are designed to last longer than conventional carbon-steel blades. We think you will appreciate the difference. Satisfaction guaranteed!
Using a sharp blade on your rotary cutter is not only easier, but it's also safer. Cutting with a dull blade requires you to apply more pressure, making the possibility of cutting yourself greater.
With these 5 premium replacement blades, you will be cutting smoothly, safely and accurately for a long time! Razor-sharp SKS-7 tungsten steel means you barely have to press while melting through (multiple layers of) fabric or leather.
Madam Sew's Promise is a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your product, we'll refund your purchase. No questions asked.
When Will I Receive My Order?
- You should receive your order within 2-5 business days after ordering. If you need your order quicker for whatever reason, please reach out to customer service and we will do our best to make sure you get it as soon as possible.
Do You Offer Refunds?
- Of course! All Madam Sew products come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, we stride to provide our customers with the best customer service possible. If you want to request a refund, please email our customer service email for help.
How Can I Contact You?
- Our customer service email is Hello@madamsew.com or you can call us at 1-844-284-5336.
Established in March of 2017 by brothers Mark and Richard Fiers, Madam Sew has grown to be more than just a store. We strive to build a community of sewers alike where people can get inspired by, and persue ideas with like-minded people. Our customers share inspiration, successes, & challenges with fellow sewing enthusiasts worldwide.
With over 100,000 orders successfully shipped and thousands of perfect five star reviews, we take great pride in the quality of our products.
Click here to learn more about us.
Use them on my olfa rotary cutter and they work great. These are sharp and cut through thicker, last longer. And the price is only a third of what I would pay for olfa blades.
Nice quality, convenient packaging, and five blades last a good long time. My choice for the best value.
You have to be careful in handling them (I use tweezers) because they're VERY sharp! Which, of course, is what you need when cutting fabric. I use an old holder for holding old blades - don't just toss them in the trash, someone may cut themselves later.