Sewist's Magic Wand - Free Gift
This multifunctional sewing and crafting tool is difficult to define because it has different functions, but you’ll be amazed at how much impact this lightweight tool will have on your sewing. This plastic stick helps you to push, pull, and poke– like an elegant thin fifth finger!
Use the Magic Wand to ...
- feed fabric evenly under the presser foot of your sewing machine and push the fabric forward
- push out corners when you turn sewing projects inside out
- hold down the fabric near the needle as you sew with the end that has a slight curve, especially handy to sew over ruffles and folded fabric
- fingerpress down seams or prevent the fabric from curling under the presser foot, with the flat edge of the Magic Wand
- check on your ¼ inch seam allowances as the flat square base is exactly ¼ inch
- stuff narrow items
- remove pins that are too close to the sewing machine needle
The ½ inch long slot can be used as a bodkin to pull material through a casing, or you can thread a ribbon through it and wear the Sewer’s Magic Wand around your neck when you are sewing.
Every quilter, crafter, or seamstress needs this versatile tool!
Made of sturdy plastic.
Size: 6 inch long (151 mm)
Established in March of 2017 by brothers Mark and Richard Fiers, Madam Sew has grown to be more than just a store. We strive to build a community of sewers alike where people can get inspired by, and persue ideas with like-minded people. Our customers share inspiration, successes, & challenges with fellow sewing enthusiasts worldwide.
With over 100,000 orders successfully shipped and thousands of perfect five star reviews, we take great pride in the quality of our products.
Click here to learn more about us.
In-stock items will get to you in 2-3 business days.
60-day Money Back Guarantee
All Madamsew products come with our 60-day guarantee. Easy returns, no questions asked!
250,000+ Happy Customers Served
Real people, just like you.