The Magic Of Natural Wool
Natural wool makes all the difference! The dense felted wool is naturally fire-resistant and absorbs the heat from your hot iron. There are so many reasons to love the MadamSew Wool Pressing Mat:
- Heat both sides of your fabric at the same time
- No more stepping away from your sewing table to iron
- Lighter, and easier to use than a clunky ironing board
- No more puckering, wavy, or stretched results
- Holds fabrics in place - you can even pin fabrics to it!
- Large enough for big patterns, but lightweight and easy to move
- Simply the most precise seams possible
Pressing becomes more accurate and faster because the pressed seams receive heat from both sides at the same time. Not only does this increase your pressing efficiency, but it also creates a very crisp and flat seam.
No more puckering, wavy, or stretched results! A wool pressing mat holds the fabric better in place and helps the fabric pieces keep their shape. If you want, you can even pin the pieces to the mat. Make your detailed ironing easy, faster, and more professional!