The Presser Foot With a Ruler can easily sew the precise equidistant parallel lines you want while topstitching. (You may know it as a gauge presser foot - only better.)
- For projects that require the utmost accuracy, such as garments, topstitching, or piecing while quilting
- Use this piece to simply nail those parallel stitches.
- Stitch precise seam allowances up to 3/4" wide
- It works on all home-sewing machines.
- The precision scale goes up per 2mm - it doesn't get any better than that!
This Presser Foot is also included in our top-of-the-line 32 pcs Presser Foot Set.
FITS MOST SEWING MACHINES: This foot has a regular snap-on bar and fits all home & domestic sewing that have a low-shank system (Pfaff is an exception, see below for the adapter you need).
Fits on low shank models of these brand machines: Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Necchi, Elna, Husqvarna Viking, Toyota, and most other low-shank domestic machines. Unsure what type your machine is? Click here to learn how to easily see if your machine has a low shank.
HIGH-SHANK, PFAFF, NOT SNAP-ON, OR BERNINA? You Need An ADAPTER!
- High Shank To Low Shank Snap-on Adapter. Click here.
- Yours is not snap-on? Low Shank Snap-On Adapter. Click here.
- PFAFF? Low Shank Snap-On Adapter. Click here.
- Bernina? Find your Bernina Adapter: Click here. (Be sure to select the bundle Bernina Adapter - Low Shank Snap-On Adapter!)
Read our complete article about shanks, adapters and presser feet to learn if you need an adapter for your specific sewing machine and if so, which one.
When Will I Receive My Order?
- You should receive your order within 2-5 business days after ordering. If you need your order quicker for whatever reason, please reach out to customer service and we will do our best to make sure you get it as soon as possible.
Do You Offer Refunds?
- Of course! All Madam Sew products come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, we stride to provide our customers with the best customer service possible. If you want to request a refund, please email our customer service email for help.
How Can I Contact You?
- Our customer service email is Hello@madamsew.com or you can call us at 1-844-284-5336.
Established in March of 2017 by brothers Mark and Richard Fiers, Madam Sew has grown to be more than just a store. We strive to build a community of sewers alike where people can get inspired by, and persue ideas with like-minded people. Our customers share inspiration, successes, & challenges with fellow sewing enthusiasts worldwide.
With over 100,000 orders successfully shipped and thousands of perfect five star reviews, we take great pride in the quality of our products.
Click here to learn more about us.
A simple item that does what it should do. Markings are clear so that they are very easy to see during sewing.
Great sewing tool!
This is a MUST for people like me who follow the sewing guidelines exactly. I purchased this, put a black line on the 5/8th inch seam line mark and sew away. I can't see the lines on my sewing machine when I am sewing but this sits on TOP of your fabric and you can see exactly where you are. I highly recommend this little foot. It's metal, won't break and fits on the machine easily. You won't be sorry!
I used first a couple of days ago, and I believe it is a little easier to use than the regular J foot on my sewing machine.