- “BIG 5 SET” of specialized presser feet includes the Wide Hem Foot; Border Guide Foot; Adjustable Guide Foot; Flower Stitch Foot; and the Walking Foot. Save money while expanding your sewing accessories.
- AMAZE YOUR FAMILY and friends with intricate flower-inspired designs, double-turned hems, flawless decorative stitching and much more. Superior design and top-quality craftsmanship ensure long-lasting durability.
- HASSLE-FREE installation keeps your creative juices flowing. Every MadamSew Big 5 Presser Foot Set includes a detailed print booklet explaining each presser foot; and a tutorial DVD for their uses.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE with all low-shank sewing machines. Expand your sewing machine’s functions and impress others with your new skills.
- DELUXE ORGANIZER CASE features numbered slots for easy identification and protection of your presser feet. Form-fitting recesses in a snap-locking case safeguard your presser feet from drops and impacts.
When Will I Receive My Order?
- You should receive your order within 2-5 business days after ordering. If you need your order quicker for whatever reason, please reach out to customer service and we will do our best to make sure you get it as soon as possible.
Do You Offer Refunds?
- Of course! All Madam Sew products come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, we stride to provide our customers with the best customer service possible. If you want to request a refund, please email our customer service email for help.
How Can I Contact You?
- Our customer service email is Hello@madamsew.com or you can call us at 1-844-284-5336.
Established in March of 2017 by brothers Mark and Richard Fiers, Madam Sew has grown to be more than just a store. We strive to build a community of sewers alike where people can get inspired by, and persue ideas with like-minded people. Our customers share inspiration, successes, & challenges with fellow sewing enthusiasts worldwide.
With over 100,000 orders successfully shipped and thousands of perfect five star reviews, we take great pride in the quality of our products.
Click here to learn more about us.
I bought this for my daughter who is a beginner to intermediate level and she had no problems using the feet. She loves using them for her projects.
I am not much of one to do a ton of sewing but occasionally I do a bit. I wish I had known about these sooner. Particularly the hemmer foot.