Each click of the plastic guide is 1/16 of an inch and each red mark is 1/8 of an inch, giving you a variety of different seam allowances! You won't have to guess at uncommon seam allowance widths!
This guide will create seams from 3/8 inch up to 1 1/2 inch (depending on how you shift your needle and the other options you may have on your sewing machine). The plastic guide has a distinctive "click" as you move in 1/16" increments.
FITS MOST SEWING MACHINES: This foot has a regular snap-on bar and fits all home & domestic sewing that have a low-shank system (Pfaff is an exception, see below for the adapter you need).
Fits on low shank models of these brand machines: Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Necchi, Elna, Husqvarna Viking, Toyota, and most other low-shank domestic machines. Unsure what type your machine is? Click here to learn how to easily see if your machine has a low shank.
HIGH-SHANK, PFAFF, NOT SNAP-ON, OR BERNINA? You Need An ADAPTER!
- High Shank To Low Shank Snap-on Adapter. Click here.
- Yours is not snap-on? Low Shank Snap-On Adapter. Click here.
- PFAFF? Low Shank Snap-On Adapter. Click here.
- Bernina? Find your Bernina Adapter: Click here. (Be sure to select the bundle Bernina Adapter - Low Shank Snap-On Adapter!)
Read our complete article about shanks, adapters and presser feet to learn if you need an adapter for your specific sewing machine and if so, which one.
* During this BOGO weekend whenever you have 2 products in cart, the one with the lesser value will be for free. A maximum of 3 free products per customer.
When Will I Receive My Order?
- You should receive your order within 2-5 business days after ordering. If you need your order quicker for whatever reason, please reach out to customer service and we will do our best to make sure you get it as soon as possible.
Do You Offer Refunds?
- Of course! All Madam Sew products come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, we stride to provide our customers with the best customer service possible. If you want to request a refund, please email our customer service email for help.
How Can I Contact You?
- Our customer service email is Hello@madamsew.com or you can call us at 1-844-284-5336.
Established in March of 2017 by brothers Mark and Richard Fiers, Madam Sew has grown to be more than just a store. We strive to build a community of sewers alike where people can get inspired by, and persue ideas with like-minded people. Our customers share inspiration, successes, & challenges with fellow sewing enthusiasts worldwide.
With over 100,000 orders successfully shipped and thousands of perfect five star reviews, we take great pride in the quality of our products.
Click here to learn more about us.