The Narrow Hem Foot allows you to make professional looking narrow rolled hems with lightweight or sheer fabrics in no time. Use it to finish your scarfs, napkins, handkerchiefs, lingerie, lightweight blouses, or ruffles. You'll end up with beautiful, narrow hems and an elegant finish.
This universal rolled hem snap-on presser foot is made out of stainless steel. It has a curved channel in the front which double folds the raw edge before the needle stitches the hem down. It eliminates the need to manually press the hem before you sew, and creates perfectly even and neat narrow hems.
Sewing with this foot may need a bit of practice, especially if you are working with very delicate fabrics that tend to shift around or fray. However, with the right instruction and a little patience, this presser foot can become a breeze to use! With the MadamSew manuals and instruction videos, you’ll get all the help you need to make your narrow hems a success.
This foot will get your rolled-hem job done right! Fast and easy!
This Presser Foot is also included in our top-of-the-line 32 pcs Presser Foot Set.
FITS MOST SEWING MACHINES: This foot has a regular snap-on bar and fits all home & domestic sewing that have a low-shank system (Pfaff is an exception, see below for the adapter you need).
Fits on low shank models of these brand machines: Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Necchi, Elna, Husqvarna Viking, Toyota, and most other low-shank domestic machines. Unsure what type your machine is? Click here to learn how to easily see if your machine has a low shank.
HIGH-SHANK, PFAFF, NOT SNAP-ON, OR BERNINA? You Need An ADAPTER!
- High Shank To Low Shank Snap-on Adapter. Click here.
- Yours is not snap-on? Low Shank Snap-On Adapter. Click here.
- PFAFF? Low Shank Snap-On Adapter. Click here.
- Bernina? Find your Bernina Adapter: Click here. (Be sure to select the bundle Bernina Adapter - Low Shank Snap-On Adapter!)
Read our complete article about shanks, adapters and presser feet to learn if you need an adapter for your specific sewing machine and if so, which one.
When Will I Receive My Order?
- You should receive your order within 2-5 business days after ordering. If you need your order quicker for whatever reason, please reach out to customer service and we will do our best to make sure you get it as soon as possible.
Do You Offer Refunds?
- Of course! All Madam Sew products come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, we stride to provide our customers with the best customer service possible. If you want to request a refund, please email our customer service email for help.
How Can I Contact You?
- Our customer service email is Hello@madamsew.com or you can call us at 1-844-284-5336.
Established in March of 2017 by brothers Mark and Richard Fiers, Madam Sew has grown to be more than just a store. We strive to build a community of sewers alike where people can get inspired by, and persue ideas with like-minded people. Our customers share inspiration, successes, & challenges with fellow sewing enthusiasts worldwide.
With over 100,000 orders successfully shipped and thousands of perfect five star reviews, we take great pride in the quality of our products.
Click here to learn more about us.