The Invisible Zipper Foot is very different from a standard zipper foot. The invisible zipper foot has 2 grooves at the bottom of the foot which holds the zipper coils in place while you stitch. This creates even stitches that are very close to the zipper coil. The result is a flat finish with invisible fastening.
The invisible zipper foot makes the process of sewing an invisible zipper MUCH easier and faster. It’s even easier to insert an invisible zipper than setting in a regular zipper!
You can only use this foot with an invisible zipper. An invisible zipper is a zipper with very fine teeth that are not visible from the front– the zipper teeth are visible from the back of the zipper, but not from the top. So, when installed correctly, the zipper is completely concealed.
Use the invisible zipper foot to insert an invisible zipper in a dress, a skirt, or even a decor pillow.
This foot will save you time and energy and you’ll get great results!
This Presser Foot is also included in our top-of-the-line 32 pcs Presser Foot Set.
FITS MOST SEWING MACHINES: This foot has a regular snap-on bar and fits all home & domestic sewing that have a low-shank system (Pfaff is an exception, see below for the adapter you need).
Fits on low shank models of these brand machines: Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Necchi, Elna, Husqvarna Viking, Toyota, and most other low-shank domestic machines. Unsure what type your machine is? Click here to learn how to easily see if your machine has a low shank.
HIGH-SHANK, PFAFF, NOT SNAP-ON, OR BERNINA? You Need An ADAPTER!
- High Shank To Low Shank Snap-on Adapter. Click here.
- Yours is not snap-on? Low Shank Snap-On Adapter. Click here.
- PFAFF? Low Shank Snap-On Adapter. Click here.
- Bernina? Find your Bernina Adapter: Click here. (Be sure to select the bundle Bernina Adapter - Low Shank Snap-On Adapter!)
Read our complete article about shanks, adapters and presser feet to learn if you need an adapter for your specific sewing machine and if so, which one.
When Will I Receive My Order?
- You should receive your order within 2-5 business days after ordering. If you need your order quicker for whatever reason, please reach out to customer service and we will do our best to make sure you get it as soon as possible.
Do You Offer Refunds?
- Of course! All Madam Sew products come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, we stride to provide our customers with the best customer service possible. If you want to request a refund, please email our customer service email for help.
How Can I Contact You?
- Our customer service email is Hello@madamsew.com or you can call us at 1-844-284-5336.
Established in March of 2017 by brothers Mark and Richard Fiers, Madam Sew has grown to be more than just a store. We strive to build a community of sewers alike where people can get inspired by, and persue ideas with like-minded people. Our customers share inspiration, successes, & challenges with fellow sewing enthusiasts worldwide.
With over 100,000 orders successfully shipped and thousands of perfect five star reviews, we take great pride in the quality of our products.
Click here to learn more about us.