- BRIGHTEN ANY PROJECT. This set has 40 spools in vibrant colors that cover the full color spectrum. We use the same colors and color codes as Brother thread for easy thread matching.
- 500-YARD 100% Polyester Embroidery thread on each mini-king spool (height: 2 1/8 inch, base diameter: 1 1/2 inch).
- DURABLE: Our 40-weight/2 ply thread is strong, so don’t worry about thread breaking or fraying.
- COLOR-FAST: This thread retains its vivid hue wash after wash, so you can proudly wear, use, or display embellished jackets, napkins, or quilts.
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE with all major embroidery and sewing machines, the Madam Sew Embroidery Thread Kit can be used with your Singer, Husqvarna, Pfaff, Bernina, Janome, or Brother Machine.
- EASY STORAGE: All 40 spools are packed in a practical and firm cardboard box that you can keep using to store your spools. Or, check out our great 60 Spool thread rack to put these beauties on display!
Buy this great set so your embroidery supplies are amply stocked for holiday craft projects, large quilts, and more. You will be able to create stunning machine embroidery figures with this beautiful high-sheen thread.
Established in March of 2017 by brothers Mark and Richard Fiers, Madam Sew has grown to be more than just a store. We strive to build a community of sewers alike where people can get inspired by, and persue ideas with like-minded people. Our customers share inspiration, successes, & challenges with fellow sewing enthusiasts worldwide.
With over 100,000 orders successfully shipped and thousands of perfect five star reviews, we take great pride in the quality of our products.
Click here to learn more about us.
Every color imaginable is in this set. I have a Janome sewing machine, that I use for alterations and I haven’t had any issues with the thread breaking. I highly recommend! Love love love
I bought this thread for my embroidery/sewing machine. I made several embroidered gifts for my family and they loved them. The thread worked very well for normal sewing as well.
5 stars! Great product. I haven not used every colour yet but the once I have used I have not had any issues with. They works great in my embroidery machine and I will definitely be purchase and be adding more colour to my collection.