This item is made to create straight and even stitches on your designs. It is specifically produced to keep the stitches neat without having to line the fabric using a marker. The red lines on the foot serve as a guide for sewing on the fabric. Whether you are sewing for fashion, home décor, or just for a hobby, this Border Guide Presser Foot will make your sewing easier, and more fun.
Say goodbye to the hassle of marking your fabric beforehand because the two sets of vertical lines in this presser foot are calibrated to produce perfect spacing of rows and create perfect lines. There is also a horizontal red line on the presser foot to guarantee that you can make a precise line up on each row since it is aligned with the needle drop.
- For adding embellishing and accent pieces to all kinds of projects with beautiful rows of perfect parallel decorative stitching. Some ideas: the front button band of a blouse, nighties, pj’s, children’s clothing, placemats, table runners, bags, totes, little purses, …
- As a seam or topstitching guide
- To make your own lace (with water soluble stabilizer and some perfectly parallel decorative stitches sewn with this presser foot)
FITS MOST SEWING MACHINES: This foot has a regular snap-on bar and fits all home & domestic sewing that have a low-shank system (Pfaff is an exception, see below for the adapter you need).
Fits on low shank models of these brand machines: Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Necchi, Elna, Husqvarna Viking, Toyota and most other low-shank domestic machines. Unsure what type your machine is? Click here to learn how to easily see if your machine has a low shank.
HIGH-SHANK, PFAFF, NOT SNAP-ON, OR BERNINA? You Need An ADAPTER!
- High Shank To Low Shank Snap-on Adapter. Click here.
- Yours is not snap-on? Low Shank Snap-On Adapter. Click here.
- PFAFF? Low Shank Snap-On Adapter. Click here.
- Bernina? Find your Bernina Adapter: Click here. (Be sure to select the bundle Bernina Adapter - Low Shank Snap-On Adapter!)
Read our complete article about shanks, adapters and presser feet to learn if you need an adapter for your specific sewing machine and if so, which one.