Hurry! Limited quantity available for sale!
- OPTIONS: mix of 4 colors (5 of each) or single color package (20 pcs). Select what you prefer in the color selection box above the green add to cart button.
- CREATE PRECISE LINES with our extra-fine 0.7mm writing points. With a writing width of 0.35mm.
- INKS VANISH EASILY with just a hot iron. There’s no need to pre-treat and launder fabric to remove ghost lines. Yet unlike tailors’ chalk, our sewing markers won’t rub away before you’ve completed your project.
- COMPACT (NO SHELL): These pens can be used as refills but we have quite a few customers using them as pens, appreciating their small size and budget price. So it is up to you: use them as pens or use them as refills for the pens that come in our Heat Erasable Fabric Marking Pen Set (a set of 4 pens in their own carrying pouch with pen caps that feature pocket clips)
- BUDGET DEAL: On popular demand, we now have these gel pens/refills back in stock. We managed to negotiate a sharp price for this first, limited batch and are proud to be able to offer them at this amazing price for 20 pieces.
- USE YOUR PENS WITHIN 5 MONTHS: the pens write with a terrific, high-tech sort of gel which disappears with heat, making them the best fabric markers you’ll ever have. This comes at a price, though, as the special gel ink doesn’t stay fresh forever. Your pens will do their phenomenal thing for a minimum of 5 months, yet then they may start drying out.
Writing Point: 0.7mm
Madam Sew's Promise is a 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your product, we'll refund your purchase. No questions asked.
When Will I Receive My Order?
- You should receive your order within 2-5 business days after ordering. If you need your order quicker for whatever reason, please reach out to customer service and we will do our best to make sure you get it as soon as possible.
Do You Offer Refunds?
- Of course! All Madam Sew products come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, we stride to provide our customers with the best customer service possible. If you want to request a refund, please email our customer service email for help.
How Can I Contact You?
- Our customer service email is Hello@madamsew.com or you can call us at 1-844-284-5336.
Established in March of 2017 by brothers Mark and Richard Fiers, Madam Sew has grown to be more than just a store. We strive to build a community of sewers alike where people can get inspired by, and persue ideas with like-minded people. Our customers share inspiration, successes, & challenges with fellow sewing enthusiasts worldwide.
With over 100,000 orders successfully shipped and thousands of perfect five star reviews, we take great pride in the quality of our products.
Click here to learn more about us.
Love these pens. This is my third set of refills.
Fantastic for marking and centering logos for my tshirt quilts. The ink stays visible on the fabric as long as you need, and easily disappears with a bit of heat. I had one pen that didn't want to flow very well, but the others were smooth sailing. I did go through the pens quickly. They may look like a regular ink pen, but they don't last nearly as long.
I used these pens and I absolutely love them. I used the white pen on black and it was perfect. I love the fine point in drawing the lines
I have used the pens and they are fabulous the light colours show up on dark fabrics and the the darker colours show up beautifully on light fabrics, when pressing seams etc they lines just disappear. use them for numbering pieces, colour coding,or for sewing guidelines. Works for me.
Love that they come with refills!