- GREAT TO HAVE, GREAT TO GIFT. This 32-piece set puts all the most popular presser feet at your disposal without breaking the bank. Their superior design and top quality construction ensure long-lasting durability.
- 32 PIECE SET includes essential craft sewing presser feet for gathering, zipper insertion, darning, edge joining and more. Expand your possibilities and impress your family with homemade sewing crafts.
- RISK FREE GUARANTEE ensures that you can return the MadamSew Presser Feet Set if it's incompatible with your sewing machine. Universal Design allows MadamSew Presser Feet to fit all low-shank sewing machines with our helpful bonus adapter.
- SNAP-ON INSTALLATION is quick, easy and hassle-free. Every MadamSew Presser Feet Kit includes digital, printed full-color and DVD manuals that identify each presser foot and its uses. You’ll learn how to get the most out of every presser foot with our helpful manuals.
- ORGANIZER CASE lets you quickly find the right attachment in a blink. This heavy-duty plastic case with its snap-locking lid protects pressers from drops and impacts by securing them safely in their own form-fitting recesses.
This versatile set fits all low shank sewing machines. Our customer service is available 24/7 to answer your questions before your order. Does your machine use screw-on feet? No problem. You get a bonus adapter that allows the set to perfectly fit all low shank sewing machines. Fits seamlessly on all low shank models of these brands:
Singer, Brother, Pfaff, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, White, New Home, Necchi, Elna, Husqvarna Viking, Toyota, and all other low-shank domestic machines.
For Bernina machines we have a separate adapter: click here.
For high shank models of Juki, Kenmore, Janome and other brands we have a high shank snap-on adapter (with this you will be able to use 28 of the 32 pieces in the set). Buy it in our shop: click here.
Manuals: booklet and DVD included
Having the right presser foot is only the first step, knowing how to use them is an important second one. Our manuals are made by seamstresses for seamstresses. They are clearly written, easy-to-read and give you tips on projects you can do with each foot. And that’s not all, you’ll also get a DVD with video tutorials on every single one of the 32 feet. All these video tutorials are also available through our free Presser Foot App, available for Android and Apple! Sewing has never been such a cinch!
Countless Options, Endless Inspiration!
The sky’s the limit to what you can do with your new presser foot set. Here are a few ideas:
* Put in an invisible zipper
* Make fine and elegant hems
* Easily Add Bias binding to whatever you are making
* Stitch-in-the-ditch like a pro
* Top stitch the perfect neckline
* Add embellishments like braid or ruffles
* Add beautiful machine quilting texture to your quilts
What You Get
In your new set, you’ll get:
Invisible Zipper Foot, Applique Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Open Toe Foot, Cording Foot, Straight Stitch Foot, Roller Foot, Blind Stitch Foot, Braiding Foot, 1/4” Quilting Foot, Beading Foot, Standard Zig-Zag Foot, Non-Stick Foot, Darning Foot, Piping Foot, 9- and 5-Groove Pintuck Foot, 1/4” Quilting Foot with guide, Gathering foot, Knit Foot, Adjustable Zipper Foot, Fringe Foot, Stitch Guide Foot (presser foot with ruler) 5- and 7-Hole Cording Foot, Edge Joining Foot (Stitch-in-the-Ditch Foot), Overcast Foot, Open Toe Foot, Rolled and Flat Hem Foot and the Adjustable Bias Binder Foot.
Watch the video below for a full overview of the set. The packaging, the handy organizer box, the manual and every single foot is shown. See what you will get before you buy!
SEW...THERE YOU HAVE IT!
If you want to get a step ahead and take your sewing skills to an all new level, order our 32 Piece Presser Foot Set today. You’ll be glad you did!
“Remember you get the complete 32-piece set, exclusive user manual (printed DVD and digital, complete with video tutorials for each of the 32 feet!) as well as Madam Sew’s Promise: A 100% Money Back Guarantee!”
If you’re not 100% satisfied (unlikely!!) with this amazing set then simply let us know and we’ll happily refund your entire purchase back to you...no questions asked!
Do you want this?
Click the "add to cart" button on the top of your screen to buy (you will be able to review and add more items to your cart before you start the secure checkout process).
Or order by phone: call us toll-free at 844-284-5336 (9 am - 5 pm ET)
When Will I Receive My Order?
- You should receive your order within 2-5 business days after ordering. If you need your order quicker for whatever reason, please reach out to customer service and we will do our best to make sure you get it as soon as possible.
Do You Offer Refunds?
- Of course! All Madam Sew products come with a 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, we stride to provide our customers with the best customer service possible. If you want to request a refund, please email our customer service email for help.
How Can I Contact You?
- Our customer service email is Hello@madamsew.com or you can call us at 1-844-284-5336.
Established in March of 2017 by brothers Mark and Richard Fiers, Madam Sew has grown to be more than just a store. We strive to build a community of sewers alike where people can get inspired by, and persue ideas with like-minded people. Our customers share inspiration, successes, & challenges with fellow sewing enthusiasts worldwide.
With over 100,000 orders successfully shipped and thousands of perfect five star reviews, we take great pride in the quality of our products.
Click here to learn more about us.