These Elastic Threader Tools make it easy to thread elastic and ribbons into casings and also keeps the elastic and ribbon from twisting and snagging.
Are you also frustrated always having to try to thread elastic by means of safety pins? So...Unbelievably...Frustrated?? Because the pin keeps coming undone or getting caught or break? Because this always happens a few inches from the end?
With these threader tools those you will put this behind you once and for all. The slim, flat shapes make it so easy to guide the ribbon through the channel. The way it holds the elastic or ribbon also prevents it from twisting. You will soon wonder how you got along without these. Although you will remember that it was with a lot of rips and tears and safety pins.
The three size are for 1/4-Inch, 1/2-Inch and 3/4-Inch elastic sizes. Does not work with very thick elastic.
Summarizing: why they’re way better than safety pins?
- They come in ¼", ½", and ¾" elastic sizes.
- They’re easy to grip and easy to feel through fabric.
- They’re long, so they don’t get stuck or snag fabric.
- They’re sturdy, so they can move through heavy layers easily.
- The slots hold elastic firmly, so you don’t have the hole and uneven pulling that comes with using a safety pin.
- They’re wide and flat, so elastics and drawstrings don’t twist as you’re threading.
- Because you’re not stretching or adding holes, you can thread ribbon without worrying about snags and fraying.