The Creative Shape Cut is a non-slip cutting ruler with straight 13 inch long cutting slots every ½ inch. You can use this ruler to cut your own jelly roll strip sets, five-inch charm packs, ten-inch layer cake packs. Use the slots with a rotary cutter to cut strips, squares, triangles, diamonds, hexagons for your quilts and even ½” or ¼” fringe strips. It reduces your cutting time drastically and you’ll get more accurate results because you don’t have to reposition your ruler after each cut. The ruler slides easily over the fabric. When pressure is applied, the ruler stays in place. No more slipping and miscuts while cutting!
- Can be used with a 28 mm and a 45 mm rotary cutter.
- Easy to use for both right and left-handed users
- Can also be used to crop photos, trim borders, frames and create unique shapes for scrapbooks and craft projects
- Non-slip surface on back side
- Made out of durable and flexible clear plastic
- Clear user instructions included
- Measures 9 x 15 inch
Just put your rotary cutter blade in the measured slots in the ruler to cut strips or squares, quickly and precisely!
Established in March of 2017 by brothers Mark and Richard Fiers, Madam Sew has grown to be more than just a store. We strive to build a community of sewers alike where people can get inspired by, and persue ideas with like-minded people. Our customers share inspiration, successes, & challenges with fellow sewing enthusiasts worldwide.
With over 100,000 orders successfully shipped and thousands of perfect five star reviews, we take great pride in the quality of our products.
Click here to learn more about us.